You can easily add your domain name renewals under your Support Renewals account. What’s more, you don’t even need to go searching for the vendor or expiry details, we can do that for you! Follow the simple steps below to add a Domain Name renewal. When you’ve added the domain renewal, we’ll keep an eye on it and we’ll check to see if the expiry details have changed before sending out notifications for it. Plus, if it has changed, we’ll update the renewal, so the next time you look at it you’ll see the renewal history!
NOTE: Not all registrars will provide expiry dates, therefore, we may not be able to gather the info for your domain. You will have to manually add the affected domains using the normal add renewal form. Apologies.
Adding a Domain Renewal
- Click on the “Add” menu (1) at the top or the account menu on the top right.
- Choose to “Add a Domain Renewal” (2).
- On the “Add Domain Name Renewal” screen, enter the domain name (3) you wish to track and click the “Get Domain Info” button (4).
NOTE: When entering your domain name, it doesn’t need to start with “www”, you can leave that off. (We’ll remove it anyway if you forget!)
- In the background, we will head out to the internet and gather some details about your domain for you and fill the renewal form for you, as shown below. At this time, you can simply choose to “Save/Add” (5) the renewal details now or you can add more detailed info if you wish (such as cost, description, etc). Once ready, click the “Save/Add” button (5).
- You domain renewal details are now added to your renewals list. When you click on it in the list it will look something like this:
- If you have more domains to manage, just repeat the steps!
Remember, the more detail you add to your renewals, the more it will help you in the long run!
NOTE: While you can track any domain, you should only use this service to track domains belonging to you or your organisation.